The Daddy's Life is an active member of our community. We are always happy to review products or services, have bloggers write pieces for our site, contribute to other sites, or be interviewed for articles or stories.
As a general matter of practice, we only review products and discuss topics that keep with the theme of our site. We have the right to refuse to work with anyone if the topic is not appropriate for our audience. To make the process a bit easier, check below as we provided brief guidelines which should be useful.
If there are any topics you wish to discuss that are not mentioned below, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any request regarding the below topics, please contact us at email@example.com for further discussion.
• We will need to be provided with a sample of the product or access to the service you would like us to review.
• We will review the product or service as it is intended.
• We will review the product on our site and promote the review.
• If you have any special requests (i.e., approval of the review before it is published or instructions about the product or service) please notify us when requesting the review.
• The topic must be in line with the theme of this site.
• We will review all submissions and approve and post those which are appropriate.
• We will promote your post on our site and through our social media outlets. We will provide you with a link to the submission and ask that you promote it through your blog or site as well.
• Please provide us with a brief bio and any pictures you want included.
• We are ready, willing, and able to contribute to the blogs and sites of members of our community.
• When you make a request, please all relevant details (i.e., length of post, topic, formatting).
• Notify us when you intend to post the submission and provide us with a link so that we may promote it as well.
• We entertain interview requests from all media outlets but retain the right to decline an interview if it is inappropriate for our audience.
• We also retain the right to review the interview (written or video) prior to it being published.
This site and its contents are owned and operated by The Daddy's Life, LLC.